Friday, April 11, 2008

It's raining again

I slept alone tonight, because Clint ignored me all day long and I felt angry and sad, I slept on the sofa, and he stays with Laurent, on morning it was raining again and again, I like hiking but not when it's raining.
I cleaned Clint, in the bathroom, he was scared, but now he's sleeping on the sofa, and his reactions make me think of Thaïs.
Oh I forgot to say that my bunny Tranxene, who were pregnant has a baby called Vallium ;) he was born on March 27. The other one was dead when I have heard about the babies.
In few days he will open his eyes, I will make a video.
I'll look on afternoon on my old pictures because I want to add these pictures in my flick album's.
And I have ordered my summer shoes online :
I have choosen the brown ones. But I'm frustrated because I wanted these ones :
That's life I have fragile legs ....

3 comments:

The_Mrs said...

Oh! Those are some sexy shoes there! :) I love these types of shoes also, unfortunately, they don't like my feet any more.

I used to work at a bank and had to dress very dressy, so I wore very high heels... now, I work with disabled children and wear very casual tennis shoes (or something similar) and my feet can't take the heels any more.. but my are they cute!! :)

Unknown said...

How Great are those shoes!
I LOVE THEM!
...I can't wear this style either BUT I can STILL admire them!

Excited to see the new bunny!!!

Fran said...

I can't have simple shoes, because my feet are very fragile.
Mikie the new looks very nice, but I'm not sure I'll photograph him now .

Thanks !! :)