Friday, April 11, 2008

I have received this message about the wet cat 's picture

Dear Fran
The photo of the wet white cat that you have on flickr has left me with such an impression I have now placed it as a background on the computer screen.
This is a remarkable photo, not the usual humdrum "pretty" type. It is a depiction of not only the cat, but of purpose. It reflects to a small degree who you are, or should I say, what you feel.
The not so obvious detail that you have captured is impressive, such as the rotting door painted a fresh blue. The dead Dandelion on the step.... these add to the dejected appearance of the cat but also bring excitement to the overall photo.
May I suggest that you take this photo, enlarge it and submit it into a competition of some sort. It would also serve as well on canvas if it were painted in oils.
Keep up the good work and forget the usual rubbish that we see on flickr.
Regards,
I

I respect his identity, but sincerely that's the best comment on my picture, wanna see this one ?

2 comments:

The_Mrs said...

Ahhhh.. it makes me feel sorry for the kitty.

It is a nice picture in that it's not among the usual poses and such.. it is sad, though.

Unknown said...

My spoiled Scout Cat says she is glad that ain't her. ROFL