Thursday, April 10, 2008

I had to return in my past life today



On morning, We had to search a parcel which was in a store, but not in the city's center. And we had to hike a long street for getting this parcel, and fate who helps me to put an end to all my bad story, drove me to these remembers. I used to hike this street when I was a student, at university, because I was a baby sitter, and I cared about 2 kids in a catholic family, they haven't TV, and they played music all day long. I had to drive the boy to the swimming pool, waiting and waiting, they didn't pay me too much, and when I leaved University I was so happy to tell them I couldn't work for them anymore. I dislike catholic's family, because they think they are the best ones, they are always right, and their kids are very arrogant.
My face was red hiking on this street, but I felt proud to get my parcel with "Summer of 42" and "Straw Dogs" DVD inside.
I send you 2 pictures of a man, who looks like my wrong fucking father, Peter Pan syndrom's touchs a lot of men in France and it's ridiculous.

2 comments:

The_Mrs said...

Funny you should mention Peter Pan Syndrome... it's usually these men that are under the wrong impression they can "get" a girl their granddaughter's age. LOL

Yuck.

The ones that do of course would never accept that the only reason a girl of that age would be with them, is because of money or someone to care for them.

A friend of mine - her father is like this. In his 60's and thinks his 21 yr old GF is interested in him for him and not his wealth. ha. I guess that's the cynical side of me coming through...

Fran said...

The Peter Pan syndrome is more than living with a very young woman, is a way of life, long hair, eccentric clothes (see the picture), they feel they are young, they haven't live really their young years, and they think they know everything.
And they are artist, never forget !
But they don't know they are boring !!!
Take Care Michelle !
Fran