Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Show me yours, I'll show you mine. ;)

I was recently tagged by the lovely and friendly The Mrs.
Show me yours, I'll show you mine, mine is picture I took on 2005 there isn't too much icons on my screen I like space !
Anyway, I'd like to pass on this tag to the following wonderful people and friends:
Franscud

Hisa

Elaine

Terence

Alloanouar

So okay.. I've shown you mine, now show me yours! :) Just make a post on your blog with a screenshot of your desktop, then pass this along to five of your blog-buddies.

Naturally, you don't have to participate if you wish not to.. but it is a bit fun and interesting to see what everyone's desktop looks like. Yes, I'm nosy. Get over it. : P


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so nice!
☆⌒(*^-゚)v

John Daicopoulos said...

I'm boring Fran, I just use the basic background from my mac.

I'll try to think of something.

John

Francis Scudellari said...

Thanks for the tag Fran. I actually did this one already. If you'd like to see my desktop you can check out my post here. It's a picture of my dogs :).

Fran said...

Thanks Hisa, I love fishes !!!!
Thanks John, I haven't choose you because as a scientist I knew you work with a basic background :) no worries.
Thanks Francis, I have seen your dogs !!! They are lovely !

Anonymous said...

Si surpris - et flatté - que tu me tagges, Fran, j'ai résisté, résisté... et puis j'ai craqué, je me suis exécuté, mon bureau est à présent publié sur mon blog.
Je me suis fait violence... et ce fut au bout du compte un plaisir ! Le plaisir de m'être laissé apprivoiser par cette inconnue que je viens souvent voir la nuit, en cachette, pour mon propre plaisir.
Merci, Fran, de cette joie que tu m'as offerte : découvrir chez toi mon nom.
Je t'embrasse...
Terence