Monday, June 9, 2008

My last doctor's consultation

I'm sorry she's as much stupid as Segolene Royal in France ! Viva Obama !
On last friday, I went to consult my doctor, of course she receives people without making an appointment. When we arrived there, there was a post it telling "I'll be here on 5 pm, it was 4pm, so we waited, and another woman arrived, she looked at us, sighing, and she couldn't stop to walk ...and another one came, with sun glasses, it was not raining but the sun wasn't here, I was watching as the little birds who were singing in the sky. The last one told us "Hello", so I answered "Hello", then on 5pm the doctor was coming, I watched how the others two were acting, we were the first to come, so I waited until her dogs and her entered in her house, and I followed her.
But this situation was weird, people don't speak together, people are invidualist, that is sad, but hopefully I have a big imagination, watching people who were walking in the village, I saw Hillary Clinton, Cecilia Sarkozy, and other V.I.P.
I'm in my own world without all these quiet people.

3 comments:

The_Mrs said...

Hello Fran!

Sometimes it's good to be in our own quiet world. Sometimes when people aren't very social it is their loss, not ours.

And at times, being inside ourselves is a nicer place to be anyway. :)

Good to read you again!!

**HUGS***
Michelle

Karen ^..^ said...

I agree with Michelle! I enjoy being in my own head, to most people's company. Maybe that is why I am able to form better friendships online, as what we talk about is mostly cerebral, and honest to the core.

It is sad that human beings rarely interact when face to face. But sometimes it is better that way.

Anonymous said...

hi,i just pas to say ,nice blog,congratulations.......greetings from switzerland