Saturday, April 19, 2008

Men who are looking for fun





I suscribed to an English site, because I wanna meet some English men, just look at the comment I have received on March ...How a beautiful and young man like this one (which is not my kind of guy) can leave this comment to me ?

Love that Kissing Touching Caressing Licking your thing... If I really like you maybe more... I want you now... If that is your thing, I am very open and willing to serve you as my mistress and superior as I at times have the tendency to be very submissive, with the right type of person... I feel that you are that person I would seriously LOVE to talk to you and get to know you... Even if you are not for it, then that is not a problem and I would still LOVE to chat you or be your f

1 comments:

Unknown said...

eewwwww!

More like LOOKING for you to PAY THEM FOR SOME FUN!

YUCK!!!!!

There are SO MANY cheesy people out there on these sites looking to take advantage of others!