Thursday, April 17, 2008

I don't know why yet

Click to enlarge

Those pictures show a bus stop with "a fraise Tagada", lost , a piece of candy, lost under the bench.



At home we love sleeping, Laurent took the first picture of me.

I took this one in a rent car.



but I can't find a normal job in an office. On morning I had an interview, I went there but I couldn't find the office, by 2 times it happened this month, I really feel the fate doesn't want to see me working for 1200€/ month in a boring job.
I took some pictures today ... let's go...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look SO comfy sleeping snuggly warm!

And How Cute does HE look napping!

By the way, Great picture in the rent a car!
lol!

Hope you have better luck on the job hunt (if you TRULY want the boring job)
:)

Fran said...

Thanks Mikiye, I like sleeping on the sofa, I like sleeping too much, perhaps I wanna forget my actual life.