Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Not any dog can replace Tate

The mixed

The Argentin Mastiff

But I'm looking for another dog, a puppy.
In france it depends of your place, if you live in Paris direction prices are less expensive, but on South, they'd sell you a mongrel 800€ just because his mother gets the LOF.
And without a car it's more difficult, in bus they doesn't accept dog (even a puppy). We have a meeting on 8:00pm for an Argentin Mastiff, but we don't know if it would be ok, just because people want more than the price they propose. The price is 400€.
Yesterday it was a mixed labrador and a black dog with long fur female puppy .The price is 150€ but not identity yet.
I have cried so much these last days, I hope I'll laugh as soon as possible.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I JUST LOVE Mastiff's.
Unfortunately, people are ignorant here in the states and are ridiculously afraid of these dogs.
I just LOVE them and would like to have one someday.
...I think I'll need to get a nice big yard first.
LOL!
Wishing you the best in finding another Fur Buddy of Love.