Friday, April 25, 2008

I haven't posted for few days


I have an explanation, first, I felt again really sad because of Thaïs death, and even Clint cannot replace her.
But I had strange calls on my cell, with a private number, for a work people show their number, and as I have no friends around, I suspect it's my pervert father who got the number...
On my yahoo email, I don't use often, I received a mail like my name was my mother name.I know he's trying to manipulate me, and he doesn't want to leave me alone, trying to live without my parents.

I haven't been a good pal online and I'm sorry for that.
Above all, I don't meet again my therapist, she didn't help me, and my physiotherapist was right, telling me to not try to find a good therapist, I can work alone more quickly.

3 comments:

The_Mrs said...

Hello Fran.

I'm sorry to hear that you're being bothered by your father.

If you ever need to talk, please feel free to email me -

themrs07 at inbox dot com

We could maybe then exchange chat id's?

Sending hugs and positive thoughts your way my dear. XXOO

Anonymous said...

Eh bien, Fran, quelle inquiétante étrangeté, "Hard Candy" pour illustrer ton post !
J'ai vu récemment ce film à la télé, huis-clos effarant entre deux psychopathes - tout aussi craignos l'un que l'autre. Et, en regard, cet article de ta main - qui m'a mis les larmes aux yeux.
Les mots "pervers" et "manipulation" relient le libellé de ton post au scénar du film"... Te reconnais-tu en Ellen Page ?
Tu m'inquiètes.
...Mais c'est sans doute moi et ma folle imagination.
Sinon, j'ai lu sur Twitter que tu aimerais un ami gay ? Tu plaisantais, j'espère.
Car dans ce cas je serais exclu.
Quoi qu'il en soit, je t'embrasse très fort, petite effrontée.

Fran said...

@Michelle, I hope you're feeling better now, I have missing you and yes I wanna chat with you my email is sentinelle2007@aol.com, and I will give you my Id's.
Take Care, Stay Brave
HuGs !

@Terence, je m'amuse beaucoup sur Twitter, car ils sont trés impolis, et je raconte n'importe quoi donc faut lire au second degrés.
En ce qui concerne le film "Hard Candy", oui je l'ai vu, oui c'était très particulier mais j'étais à la recherche sur google images d'une photo d'un pervers et je n'en ai point trouvé, de toute façon mon pervers m'a violée lorsque j'étais bébé, puis après j'ai vécu dans une dictature me culpabilisant jusqu'à mes 30 ans où là j'ai retrouvé la mémoire.
Bisous