Friday, April 4, 2008

Bad Friday

On morning I had an interview with a tourism company, I felt glad, and I went there, but I didn't find the good explanations to find the company and I lost 3 hours of my day. I tried to call them, but they didn't respond, then I came back home.I did forget my contact lens and I was lost there it's a part of my town, and people there don't really know where we can find a specific place.
I have an headache. I feel tired, because when Thaïs was ill, I felt there was something wrong and I made nightmares all night longs.
Clint was happy to see me, but not Laurent, he doesn't sleep well too, last night, I woke up to 2:00 am and I cleaned because Clint made bad things on the floor around our bed.
I was disgusted. He walks by 6 or 9 times outside but he doesn't stop to piss (above all when we don't look a him).
Beside that, cleaning the floor and cleaning again the floor, sucks to much. I feel Clint feels no secure and he needs some meds to be more calm. Well, C'est la vie.

0 comments: